Starting up your astrophotography adventure, you might be overwhelmed with the night sky. Where should I point my new telescope to capture some exciting nebulae, galaxies, or star clusters? No worries — this is why I wrote this free astrophotography eBook!
In this free astrophotography ebook, you will find ten easy and interesting astrophotography targets suitable for beginners. Each target is properly described:
- Sample picture - usually taken by myself and my astrophotography gear, but not always - sometimes I share pictures of different astrophotographers (with proper copyright info of course).
- Official name - otherwise how to find this celestial object in Wikipedia.
- Different names (e.g. from the Messier Catalog)
- Constellation - every deep-sky object on the night sky belongs to some.
- Coordinates (RA - Right Ascension, DEC - Declination) - the night sky's "GPS".
- Magnitude - how bright the object is.
- Size - for proper framing with a proper lens/telescope.
- Best season to photograph.
But this astrophotography ebook is not the only thing you will get!
By joining my free astrophotography newsletter, you're giving yourself an astronomy gift. You will get access to free astrophotography lessons — delivered straight to your inbox, for free (no worries, I hate spam too — I send only informative content, and even if that is too much for you, you can unsubscribe anytime, even just after downloading the PDF astrophotography ebook).
Join my free astrophotography newsletter, and enjoy free astronomy, astrophotography, and stargazing content!